Tips on Being Our Most Spoiled Member!
After being a member of SpoiledOnline.com for a day or two a few of you have sent us feedback saying, “why haven’t I been spoiled yet? ” Well, this isn’t Spoiled brat or Spoil Me Now.
Spoiled Online is a place where you can express gratitude, love and affection towards each other and even spoil yourself. It can be used in many ways such as spoiling a co-worker that went the extra mile for you at work or a waitress that went above and beyond his or her duty to make sure you were pleased. This may leave you wanting to do something special in return for this individual. You can fulfill this urge even if this person isn’t a member of Spoiled Online yet. All you need is their email address or a cell phone number in order to spoil him or her. You can also just tell them to sign up and create a wishlist.
Ok enough about giving. You want to know how to become our most spoiled member, right? Well, here are a few tips but for the record “Giving is Receiving ”.
1) Be nice and be patient. This will go a long way.
2) Fill out your bio, upload a profile picture and make sure this photo shows you in the best light, (Don’t kill the advisor). Feel free to add more photos in your gallery of yourself & of quotes you love.
3) Create your ultimate wish list but give your friends’ and family lots of options. Ferraris look great on your wish list and you’re allowed to dream but get real…
4) You must invite your friends and family or else how would they know you’re WAITING to be spoiled online? Duh lol
5) Under the friends tab, you can email your wishes to friends and family a week before special events such as birthdays, Holidays, baby shower, etc.
6) SPOIL SOMEONE! Yes, you may need to give a little to receive. Sorry, I don’t make the rules of life buddy.
7) Share your wishes on sites like FB, Twitter, Google + and etc so friends and family can see what floats your boat.
8) If you’re feeling brave create a video on Youtube about the gifts you’d love to be spoiled with, you never know we may feature you on our Youtube channel.
9) We love spoiling our members, it’s up to you to figure out why…
10) Last but not least stop reading this blog and GET TO WORK!
Good luck and remember number 1). Be nice and be patient!